Thursday, October 28, 2010

well,

i have a dillema, 

i never felt like this before, it started a few months ago,
well, 
what will you choose between your talent and desire with your 7yearsrelationship boyfriend?
i know it's hard, i mean,
i've been through good times, bad times, and any other times with him,
even he was my only friend, 
my only bestfriend,
together we pray, we laugh, we cry, we hug, we kiss, we make letters, we cook, we smile, we l o v e

we are one


we are the same person


thank God for let us be together for these times,
i know, that, everything you make in this universe is given back to you someday,
we can't owe anything as a humanbeing,
they're yours,
so does my boyfriend, it's not even 'my' boyfriend, it's yours,
it's yours,
aku menghargai semua yang Engkau berikan,


I know that every step you make for your people,
is the BEST for your people,


i love you, God, 
and i will always do


kisses,
Dhea Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment