Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sigh, another stylish phone

Problem #1: "I have this smart phone, which can easily connect me to my friends all over the world, but my phone looks the same with the others, i wanted something different"

Problem #2: "I have this smart phone, with high resolution touch screen, good audio speakers, multiple games, but i can hardly chat with my friends :,( "

Then, with this,
those are no longer problems.

May i introduce you, the most wanted phone this year,
NOKIA WINDOWS PHONE 7


 It has all the features you need.  
Me, personally, need a phone with a good layout,
stylish bodice, 
high def screen,
vibrant colors,
social networking applications,
and so many others. 
And it's all here!

I still love my iphone, but,
i seriously need this,
a really stylish fashion phone.

But, 
we'll see. .

No comments:

Post a Comment